Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Jewelry, cards, and more....

Gorgeous summers here in Las Vegas....
I have been busy playing in my craft room, took a jewelry class, I just had to make the silver and copper cuff, it is very nice!
The jewelry teacher lives not too far from me, you can find her at www.beadmetaler.blogspot.com

Here are the things that are keeping me busy:

Beautiful desert sky:


Making cards:
I sent this to K.Werner, she is a very inspiring art teacher on youtube.

Coloring in a book called The Coloring Studio:
Used my alcohol markers from blick to color this.

Making decals for mine and my sisters car, using my cricut:
Got the girl at a scrapbook retreat, I added the camera and cat using my cricut.

Painting with watercolors:
Galaxy background painted to use on a card but I think I will frame it and keep it!

Learned watercolor blending technique

And making jewelry:
You need a hydraulic press and lots of tools and stamps for this work, it was so fun to make!

Well, I hope everyone else is keeping busy....whew....fun in the Vegas sun!
Happy Summer!

No comments: