Monday, April 2, 2018

Big News!

I am going to be a grandma again!


My son and his wife are expecting a sweet baby boy in September! They live in Arizona so it is a little bittersweet as I won't get to be hands on as much as I would love to be, but I will try to be there as much as possible!

So, needless to say, I am busy making lots of fun baby gifts! Crochet, quilting, cricut-ing.

I still need to do my card swaps, but I only have until July (baby shower time) to get my gifts made.

I may post little tidbits here and there of what I making but can't give away too much until after July.

Can you believe it is April already???

Time sure is flying by.

My husband I took a little trip to Laughlin, we had a nice dinner at the golf course there, the place was called Slate. I recommend it for a nice dinner on the patio over looking the golf course.

I was so hungry I forgot to take pics of my food!







Get out and enjoy the world!
Happy Spring!


No comments: